- me at restaurants: is there wi-fi
- me at the mountains: is there wi-fi
- me at the beach: is there wi-fi
- me at family parties: is there wi-fi
- me at school: is there wi-fi
- me in hell: is there wi-fi
- One in three women report being a victim of domestic violence (30%).
- One in five women report being a victim of sexual assault (20%).
- 60% of Americans, 15 years or older, know a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Among the 70% of women who have experienced domestic violence and told somebody about it, more than half (58%) said that nobody helped them.
No more bystanding. No more ignorance. No more excuses.
“Leo was so tired. He has his head on my stomach and asked for a sandwich. The assistant asked, ‘What do you want on it?’ and Leo said, ‘Oh, Kate will tell you.’ And Leo just kind of fell asleep. And I did know exactly what he wanted, this cheese and no tomato and no pickle. I absolutely knew. And I thought, ‘God, that’s really weird that I know this person so well.’ It was brilliant.”
WHY AREN’T THEY MARRIED?!?1
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
He walked her down the aisle last year at her wedding
True best friends
i can’t stand how freaking cute they are!